Hello !

I'm the lucky one that has been selected for coding the Tabbed
Windows feature.

As my mentor - Andreas Schluns - mentioned earlier the work on the project has already started, but I'm still having some problems with the framework I think.
Today I tried to implement a simple WindowListener for the future TaskCreator service, but after adding my event listener to the window I don't think any events are triggered because the methods from my event listener are not called. I'm thinking that maybe I need to use the XEventBroadcaster, but I'm not sure how to do that. A couple of tries I made resulted in office crashes.

The other thing I was trying to do is creating an instance of the  Tab control inside my component. I failed with that too. I got compilation errors saying something like 'unable to extract TabWindowFactory'.

The source code is temporarily placed here :
http://iapart.net/dav/soc/window_event/

Andreas, could you please check on it ;-) ?

I already started the registration process at sourceforge, so hopefully in a couple of days I'll be able to keep the source code there.

Regards,
Andrzej Wytyczak-Partyka