Andrzej Wytyczak-Partyka wrote:

I think it's pretty close to the first working demo...
if I could only get the TabListener running...

Your TabListener runs ... but nor for all cases .-)
I'm still investigating this problem.

The other thing I'd like to do is color the children
windows, for easier debugging. But I can't find the
right properties / methods for that :(

You cant color these windows ... OK - you can do it, but you wont see it. The reason: all windows you create are used immediatly for loading new documents inside. And these documents fill out your windows completly. So you can set a color there ... but it's hidden by the document.

If you will try it, here an example:

css::uno::Reference< css::awt::XWindowPeer > xPeer(
        m_xWindow,
        css::uno::UNO_QUERY);
xPeer->setBackground(nColor);
xPeer->invalidate(
        css::awt::InvalidateStyle::UPDATE        |
        css::awt::InvalidateStyle::CHILDREN      |
        css::awt::InvalidateStyle::NOTRANSPARENT );

Regards
Andreas