Hello Andrzej !

    done.
    I added the eventlistener to that component.
    Now I'll try to make the tabcontrol visible somewhere in the window,
    and then add a TabListener for it.

OK. The tabcontrol has 2 dummy tabs added and an TabListener connected.
But for some reasons the office dies when a tab is clicked.
This happens after I added the TabListener, but why?
The activated(long ID) and deactivated(long ID) methods only print out
a message about the ID of the tab that has been deactivated...
And the other events like inserted() do not crash the office.
I'll try playing with it a bit more, maybe I'll come up with something.

I've started debugging of this problem. It seams to a problem of type registration ... but currently I dont know the real reason for this crash.
Please stay tuned .-)

Regards
Andreas