Hi Felix,

Thank you for the patch, it looks good in general from the first view. There are some parts that still can be improved: - the actual document filter should not be used to load the template; the best way would be to get the template filter using TypeDetection - in case the original template is copied back, the configuration entry, that describes whether the template was changed, should be set back

Best regards,
Mikhail.