Hi Felix,

Thank you for the patch, it looks better.
There still seem to be some problems there. First of all, it looks like the properties in "/org.openoffice.Setup/Office/Factories/" are read without referencing the application specific node. That would mean that all the properties just can not be retrieved/stored. I would recommend also to check whether aAllExt is empty before using it.

On a state, when a patch contains all the functionality and already might work, I would very appreciate if you would test it before sending. The best way is to use debugger to debug it step by step, to be sure that everything is executed as expected.

Thanks and Best regards,
Mikhail.