We need to take a lesson from any modern Java application an embrace class
loader modularization. The only thing in the system class path should be
very minimal bootstrap jar. The rest of our needs should be addressed by
well organized and isolated class loaders.

The deployment of a function, or set of functions, should operate in a
fully isolated class loader. The deployment should include all dependencies
except for the APIs provided by the Geode framework.

-Jake