On Mon, Jan 16, 2017 at 8:35 AM Michael William Dodge <mdo...@pivotal.io>
wrote:

> Given that the current source structure uses cpp and cli prefixes for the
> C++ and .NET clients, respectively, what about using cpp and cli for the
> directories, allowing any new .NET development to go into a separate
> directory (perhaps cs or csharp) without any additional moves?

Sarge,

Given that .NET/CLI is language independent, calling a forthcoming pure CLI
client after it's potential language would not be appropriate.

If the concerns is more moves than leaving everything under a
"geode-native" directory might make most sense. Later we could add
"geode-cli" when the new pure CLI client is developed. Then slowly phase
out the CLI inside the "geode-native".

-Jake