+1 for separate repo for sub-projects that would or could likely release
independently of the core project. I see this applying to most clients,
.net, c++, python, etc. It also cleanly separates out the build process
which is quite different between these projects. The native clients in
particular are dependent a on bunch of toolchains that aren't part of the
standard core developer's toolbox. Even if released together under the
umbrella of the Geode product it may still make sense to let them evolve
independently in their own repos to isolate the concerns between the
sources.