Reviewing our JTA transaction manager implementation during a recent issue
we thought it would be useful to log message for users when our
implementation is being used (which is by default but potentially unknown).

It's small but not critical -- we thought we might get it in if the 1.2
release lingered.  Eric was running pre-check-in on it.