How would a rolling upgrade work if my certificates don’t pass hostname
verification?

Would it be:
1) Regenerate new certificates with correct SAN / CN information
2) Deploy the new certificates
3) Do a rolling restart
4) Do a rolling upgrade to geode 1.7

*I think* that w/o steps 1-3 my application would break.  What if we deferred
enabling hostname verification by default until the next major version?

Anthony