Given the current types that gfsh supports, I don't see that it will be
lots of validation. We have the redundancy level to validate for the
REDUNDANT types. And we have HEAP_LRU and OVERFLOW to validate. That is it.
The only other thing is the partition only attributes should be rejected
when creating a replicate. I think we should just support the types "gfsh
create region" does.