________________________________
Šalje: Jason Huynh <jhu...@pivotal.io>
Poslano: 11. prosinca 2019. 23:08
Prima: Mario Kevo <mario.k...@est.tech>
Kopija: geode <dev@geode.apache.org>
Predmet: Re: Odg: Odg: Odg: Lucene upgrade

Hi Mario,

Is the same test failing?  If it's a different test, could you tell us which
one?
If it's a rolling upgrade test, then we might have to mark this as expected
behavior and modify the tests to waitForFlush (wait until the queue is
drained).  As long as the test is able to roll all the servers and not get
stuck waiting for a queue to flush (which will only happen once all the servers
are rolled now).

If the test hasn't rolled all the servers and is trying to execute a query,
then we'd probably have to modify the test to not do the query in the middle or
expect that exception to occur.

Thanks,
-Jason