Just want to make sure I understand what you're after here.  We should have
a "ccache" directory or similar in the geode-native repo, where we build C
bindings for the client, then we should compile them into a shared library
containing all of the code, and export/make visible only the C interface?
So the geode native installer will contain shared libraries representing 3
copies of all the code, with the static library in the build tree making a
total of 4?

I'm starting to be concerned with the overall inefficiency of this plan.
 Is this the best we can do?

Thanks,

Blake