Agree...And thats the point...The connector code needs to catch up with
spark release train; if its part of Geode then the Geode releases needs to
happen as often as Spark release (along with other planned Geode release)...

Even if the connector code is compatible with latest Spark; the previous
connector release/version still has to be maintained as end users are still
working with older versions (most of the enterprise customers).

I like to get a closure on this topic/thread; how do we do that...

Thanks,
-Anil.