Dan,

There is some extra amount of time, 5-10 minutes extra for the entire
project (depending on your CPU). I think the real issue to adding it to the
precheckin target and have it be 'effective' is it needs to run
successfully, otherwise it would turn into noise most of the time I think.
We need to get the issues down to 0 or manage to set a new baseline (not
the best idea), which is a lot of work, to make it run successfully. Right
now, if you run the target, it will fail every time since there outstanding
issues in the code and very hard to tell what issues were introduced.

--Mark