Hi,

I'm still aside, but I've found some time to explore Geronimo :)
I've been able to successfully deploy a WAR, but when I start the server:

org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: src-resolve: Cannot resolve the name
'j2ee:jsp-configType' to a(n) 'type definition' component.

Windows XP, jdk 1.4.2_03, behind corporate firewall.

I've also tried -Dproxy.host and proxy.port, but same error.

BTW, also the DebugConsole refuses to start with the same error.

What should I do ?

TIA,

Simon

PS: BTW, I have searched the archives, but the search engine does not seem to
work correctly: returns a lot of hits that have nothing to do with the searched
words...