On May 27, 2005, at 4:25 PM, David Blevins wrote:

Yea, I was just about to post that. Stable/unstable refers to branches.

But jeremy is right here (but forgot to say it) - because we're using SVN, you want to keep the branches in a separate root so that

  svn co geronimo

doesn't bring down every branch, but just gets you the current head.

As long as we're in the same SVN repo, the fact that we have different roots is irrelevant from the POV of making copies (aka "branching"), but it's a big help for users.

geir

-David