Brian K. Wallace wrote:
<curiosity>
Wouldn't the proper use of svn:externals take care of a lot of this?
have svn co geronimo basically read from the externals to pull whatever
modules (as well as other components) you want while letting each module
handle its own stable/unstable structure? [obviously have a standard for
that structure would be HIGHLY desirable] Might be a chore setting up
those externals at first, but after that it'd just be there (unless new
modules/etc were added)
</curiosity>

All our modules are in the same SVN repo so we don't need to use externals, we can just copy. This would be a good option for integrating other projects if we needed to do that at the source level. AIUI though they would also need to be on SVN and not all are.

--
Jeremy