David Blevins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 13/07/2005 09:38:36 AM:

> On Tue, Jul 12, 2005 at 07:17:44PM -0400, Davanum Srinivas wrote:
> > It's a judgement call i guess. i have not been on the calls. If you
> > guys feel that it can support its own eco-system. then thats fine.
> >

> I don't know yet, myself.  But certainly one cannot deny there are
> more CORBA specs than Web Services specs (for a while anyway); not
> exactly the same deal as a web console.

My concern is that if we start out with its own eco-system then the
project may try to do more than what is initially needed by Geronimo and
therefore take longer to satisfy Geronimo's needs.  Should we be trying to
ensure that we start out with the most productive project setup to get it
integrated with Geronimo as quick as possible and later consider moving he
ORB to its own eco-system.

John