In the future, could we drop "QA"? You know, make it just the "1.0-M6" branch. Again, more important once we have release we're committed to maintain instead of replace, but I think the "QA" in the name contributes to the confusion over whether it should be deleted or not after the target release.

I also like the idea of droping the QA designation in the branch name. I think that this is what was cause for confusion about the M4 branch.

Done.  Renamed it to 1.0-M5.

If anyone checked out 1.0-M5-QA in the two hours since I created the copy, just run this:

  svn switch https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/branches/1.0-M5

That will make your local copy resolve to the URL above.

In fact, that will work if you want to switch your copy of trunk to the 1.0-M5 area and keep working.

-David