Jeff Genender wrote:
Ok...I can do #1, but we have a problem.

I could get the servlet-examples-5.5.12.war and jsp-examples-5.5.12.war to the ibiblio repo...but what happens is, since we have no deployment plan with them, the default URL will become:

http://localhost:8080/servlet-examples-5.5.12/

and

http://localhost:8080/jsp-examples-5.5.12/

This obviously is an issue and I am not so sure the Tomcat guys would be happy with this. So this may not be a decent solution.

Jeff,

Can you please elaborate? Why can't we rename the wars after the dependencies get pulled in by the build or alternately create simple external deployment plans that specify the correct context-root?

Thanks
-Dave-