Jakob Færch (Trifork) wrote:

What I meant was that it would be very nice, if you could spare the time to fix the unpack server/distribute application issues.

Done.

I still haven't gotten nearer resolving the issue I was referring to in my mail of 2005-12-15 (the findByPrimaryKey method which doesn't see an entity created in the same transaction ctx). My mail didn't foster any responses; would it be possible for you to ask someone who's in the know about OpenEJB whether this looks like a bug or a deployment issue?

I had to miss it. I'll be looking into it and will respond.

My status is now that I've finally gotten the various web services and JMS queues wired up so well that I can submit and order and see it reach "Completed State". I have an issue with the activity supplier sending quite a lot of duplicate invoices. I'll look into that today, but I guess it would make sense for me to create another patch.

Should I make another patch against revision 357942, or should I wait for you to commit your work and the patches I uploaded yesterday, and then make the patch against those files?

Thanks for the patches! I didn't apply them, so if you could create a new one with the diffs between your changes and the latest sources it would save me lots of time. Thanks again for your contribution!

Jakob

Jacek