Having hit a roadblock with the assembly-plugin (details here-
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-1737), I've moved on to
migrating the applications now.

Do we continue to add subtasks to the Geronimo-851 JIRA or should we
open another JIRA ? Not that it matters now with the 16 apps but the
subtasks list can become quite huge when we move to migrating configs.
Once Anita is done with the packaging plugin, we begin migrating
configs.

(It may not matter even then, but I'm just rambling here to keep the
interest in this thread and work effort alive ;-)  But shhh.. )

Hmm.. what else ? Jacek, wake up. You have some patches to commit :-)

Cheers
Prasad