This looks excellent, Hernan!   Great job!

How can I get an account to help contribute?   If I go to the standard
Confluence signup URL:

    http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/signup.action

then I get a message about how:

    This installation of Confluence is not set up to
    permit public signup. Please contact the site
    administrators for more information.

Cheers,
Erin