Hernan Cunico wrote:
> Hi All,
> the new cofluence wiki cwiki.apache.org is ready to go live! I have
> reorganized the documentation, migrated it and updated the new
> confluence installation...

Two other small comments (besides how much I like the new look)...

A) Search doesn't seem to be working quite right.  At the moment, it is
linked to Google and seems to be adding the current domain as a site
filter.   Thus, on the front page of the documentation, it searches with
"site:geronimo.apache.org", and on the inside pages, it searches
"site:cwiki.apache.org".  Neither of those options seems ideal (the
first misses all the documentation, and the second will overlap with
other projects and always be a few days/weeks behind while it waits for
Google to reindex).   Can we just hook up Confluence's built-in search
functionality?   That will have the added bonus of letting you search
across a specific subset of spaces (e.g. v1.0 and v1.1).

B) It would be good to have a way to get back to the main Geronimo site
from the documentation (other than manually trimming the URL).  My first
expectation was that the "Apache Geronimo" link in the dark blue bar
would take me there, but it doesn't.  Perhaps that can be changed?  It
would also be good to have the logo be a link, and maybe even to add an
explicit "Back to the Project Home" link to the front wiki page, just to
keep everything well-connected.

Cheers,
Erin