This is a good idea. It would be nice to probably scrub out the connected / disconnected messages and maybe a few others.

Jason Dillon wrote:
It might take a tad bit of code, adding a new model to Drone, but it
seems possible.

I think this could help bridge the perceived communication gap between
the lists and IRC.

--jason