Dave Colasurdo wrote:
Hernan Cunico wrote:

Dave Colasurdo wrote:

Hernan Cunico wrote:

Hi All,
I updated the release notes and it is ready for your review and comments, here is the link

http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC11/release-notes-11txt.html

Cheers!
Hernan

Thanks Hernan!  A few comments:

1) In section "Installing and Starting Geronimo"

Suspect the geronimo.sh reference should be ./geronimo.sh

I did not include the ./ because I specified the full path. Having the full path do you still need to specify the ./ ?

Nope.  It works fine with the full path.

2) In section "Significant Changes"

-Shared Library Support
-Statement Cache for JDBC drivers
-Dynamic Plugin support
-In-place deployment of exploded applications
-Dependent Package Upgrades (Tomcat, Jetty, etc.)

DONE.

Thanks

3)Also, probably want a new section on "Migrating applications from previous releases" that references the existence of the Upgrade tool that David J has created (and Lin is documenting) and any other major differences that existing users will need to know. It should link to any other migration documentation that we have.

Is that doc already available, I couldn't find the pointer on the dev list.

http://www.mail-archive.com/user@geronimo.apache.org/msg03519.html

AHA! I was looking at the wrong thread :)
Thanks Dave

Cheers!
Hernan

Thanks