All,

Good feedback on the release and each successive build we have less issues.

Based on the feedback from people I have taken the following actions:

1. Updated the builds (both 1.1 and trunk) to include the LICENSE.txt file for
the server.

2. Modified and tested the Tomcat configuration in both branches/1.1 and trunk to enable logging. There was an inconsistency between Jetty and Tomcat WRT to access logging; in Jetty it was enabled and in Tomcat it was not. I have changed both to be enabled as I am unaware of any testing on Jetty to disable access logging.

3. An error in viewing access logs from the console. This is a bug that needs to be addressed but is mitigated by number 2 above.

4. Remaining JIRA Issues
*Needs to be investigated*  _Paul or Aaron_ can you examine this issue and
recommend a fix?
GERONIMO-2093   Console database pool always gets NPE on deploy

*I believe these are completed...need review* _Assignees include DJencks,
AMMulder, JGenender, Dain_
GERONIMO-1924   Need to register the tomcat jndi url handler somehow
GERONIMO-1865   Add ability to restart and reload configurations
GERONIMO-1874   synthetic ears should allow use of modules outside the g
repository
GERONIMO-1781   FileSystemRepository not able to handle entry with version
number which is a single digit

*Need Status*  _I believe this will be deferred.  Hiram will need to comment_
GERONIMO-1451   A new TCP listener for ActiveMQ is not persisting across server
startups

5. We are waiting for the remaining ActiveMQ SNAPSHOT (3.2.4) to be released. Hiram indicted he would look after this today.

6. Third Party Licenses. This needs to be reviewed and the appropriate licenses compiled. Volunteers? We did not have one in the 1.0 stream so I'd like clarification if this is a requirement or something that can be deferred.

I will be travelling today so I will address these issues tonight and cut a final RC tonight assuming all the above issues are resolved.

I have moved 49 JIRAs into 1.1.1 that I plan to address and respin a 1.1.1 within 3 weeks. Schedule to be determined.

Thanks for everyone's help and feedback. I believe once we have addressed the above we are good to go for 1.1. It's been a long road to get here. Only a few more inches and we're in the end zone.

Matt