Hi Ken,

On 6/12/06, Rodent of Unusual Size <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Aaron wrote:
> Also, who has accused who of intimidation and how?

I responded:
> People who feel intimidated don't speak up about it until/unless they
> feel comfortable.  It's not for me to reveal their information; they
> can do so themselves on the dev list.  If they feel comfortable doing
> so.

This feels wrong to me.  It might just be my personal philosophy, but
typically, I don't give any credit to an accusation unless the accuser
is willing to stand behind the accusation in the open.  Yes, I
understand the concept of feeling intimidated, but that concept is to
easy to hide behind for the purpose of slinging around false
accusations.

--
Regards,
Hiram