Hi Sachin,
I too am facing the same problem as Donald during the assembly of Eclipse Plugin. I am building Revision 418691 of the trunk, using Sun JDK 1.4.2_08 & Maven 2.0.4 on a WinXP sp2 machine.

By the way, I am interested in contributing to Geronimo Eclipse Plugin. Last year I have done some work on Eclipse Plugin Development and I am comfortable with SWT, JFace and Plugin Development. Also, some of the work I did in Eclipse Drag and Drop got published here: http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/library/os-ecl-dragdrop/index.html

Last one week I have been browsing through the Geronimo Dev Mailing Lists, as well as JIRA, to figure out how I can contribute to the Eclipse plugin development. If you can point me to a few to-do items of immediate interest, I would be more than happy to pick them up and start working on them right away.

Thanks,
Shiva Kumar