NOTE... the m2 build in trunk is already broken... this patches help FIX MANY OF THOSE PROBLEMS!

Since the official build is still m1 and this will not affect the m1 build, I don't see why your point about breakage is applicable at all.

When I first created the m1 build for Geronimo years ago there were certainly a few moments of breakage due to build changes, but since there was no commit by committee junk going on then it was easy to just fix when things happened to get a bit askew.

The branch idea was just to make it easier to actually make progress, as I am move on this stuff way way faster than the lot of you can react to emails and JIRAs which often (as this one did) need several sets of emails to clarify.

:-(

--jason