Fixed.  Re-vote.

On Jul 10, 2006, at 8:21 PM, Kevan Miller wrote:

Sachin,
I'm afraid I don't see either a NOTICE or LICENSE files in the plugin zip file, itself, nor any of the embedded jar files. They all must contain both LICENSE and NOTICE files. Afraid this is a <hard> requirement. And you'll need to create new binaries... See http://www.apache.org/dev/release.html#what-must-every-release-contain for more information.

We should be able to reuse some of the license information we generated for G 1.1. I'm happy to help with that. I'm not sure how we're putting the NOTICE and LICENSE info in each of the jar files. Shouldn't be too hard to figure out, but perhaps someone can chime in...

--kevan