On 9/11/06, Vamsavardhana Reddy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

 I am getting a build failure on trunk.  Build is failing with compilation
errors in geronimo-console-standard.  If I run the build from applications
directory, all applications are building without any problem.  The failure
is occurring when I run the build from root directory.  The following is the
console output.

Can't be! Today is my first day when I could happily build OpenEJB
2.2-SNAPSHOT and Geronimo 1.2-SNAPSHOT and everything went so smooth.
I work with Cygwin on MS Windows (had to uninstall TortoiseSVN as it
gave me a lot of troubles with bizzare permission-related problems -
I'm saying this to exclude issues with your build environment).

How did you build Geronimo? Did you try with an empty m2 repo? What's
the path of the repo?

I can see from the above console output that you run mvn install.
Could you run the build again with a clean m2 repo (no spaces and
short path, e.g. c:\.m2, please) and svn up and mvn clean install
afterwards. It must^H^H^H^Hshould work.

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski