From: Joe Bohn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 16:51:17
To:Geronimo Dev <dev@geronimo.apache.org>
Subject: Peculiar things about the latest trunk build wrt ActiveMQ

I noticed two peculiar things about the latest trunk build and activeMQ.

1)  The image size of the activeMQ rar file is now huge ... going from
something like 1 meg to a present 7.5 meg:
7,508,415 ge-activemq-rar-1.2-SNAPSHOT.rar

2)  This is now included in all assemblies when it was previously
excluded from the little-G assemblies.

Does anybody have any idea on the size issue or the change that may have
caused #2 above?

Joe