Ok. Made the dir browseable.

Will be happy to share the PPTs with you once I finish them.

--
Brian Chan
Chief Software Architect

On 10/16/06 5:10 AM, Jacek Laskowski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 10/14/06, Brian Chan  wrote:

> The latest Liferay portal plugins are now available on.
>
> http://geronimo.liferay.com/plugins
>
> It'd be great if we can add it to the default list of available plugin
> repositories for Geronimo 1.2 and on.

I think it's doable ;-) I'l start a vote about it in a separate mail.

In the meantime, could you enable the repo to be browsable? I'm
getting the following error msg:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /plugins/ on this server.

> I'm quite impressed with Geronimo's plugin architecture and will be demoing
> this feature in my upcoming talks/conferences as we promote our
> Liferay+Geronimo.

Would you share the presentation with us? I'd be glad if I'd be able
to showcase it to a local java user group - Warszawa-JUG and don't
bother with slides and such.

Well, some documentation pages would be of help, too ;-)

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.laskowski.net.pl