Brian Chan wrote:
> Paul, that stacktrace looks very very similar.

I am pretty certain it is the deployer filter...I am willing to bet some
large quantity of beers that if Paul removes the Spring filter from the
jetty deployer plan file, it will work ;-)  I remember that error pretty
well when we worked on the Enterprise Liferay and it took a good day to
figure it out...

Paul needs to remove the Spring and Antlr hidden classes from the jetty
deployer plan.

Jeff