Hi All,

I want to write a custom GBean for the Geronimo 1.1. Basically I am following the Advanced Plugin Sample in the G user documentation. My custom plug in pretty much the same as Quartz plug in in the sample. It has a deployer part and manager part. In my plugin I want to use xml beans 2.2.0 rather than 2.0.0 which comes with Geronimo. So the class loading issues has to be resolved from my geronimo-service.xml of the manager part. How do I resolve this issue? Has anybody used xml beans 2.2.0 with their plugin components?
Do I need to write some extra coding in the application manager GBean side?

All ideas are well come.

Thanks,
Lasantha Ranaweera