Hi Lasantha

For an instance if say that your geronimo-service.xml looks like this and
which is in the some directory. You may do this by Adding your dependencies
to the plan after the last </dependency> tag and before the first <gbean>
tag....

<dependency>
   <uri>opensymphony/jars/quartz-${quartz_version}.jar</uri>
</dependency>

<dependency>
   <uri>geronimo/jars/geronimo-quartz-${geronimo_version}.jar</uri>
</dependency>

And then you can Add your GBean to the same file. At the bottom of the file,
before the final </configuration> tag, add the following line

<gbean name="QuartzService" class="org.apache.geronimo.quartz.QuartzGBean"/>

This makes the new configuration and updated plan part of the Geronimo
server.Would this make sence for your question about xml ?I don't think you
will need to rewrite any code.Correct me if I'm wrong.

Regards
Kanchana