Lasantha Ranaweera wrote:
Hi All,

I want to write a custom GBean for the Geronimo 1.1. Basically I am following the Advanced Plugin Sample in the G user documentation. My custom plug in pretty much the same as Quartz plug in in the sample. It has a deployer part and manager part. In my plugin I want to use xml beans 2.2.0 rather than 2.0.0 which comes with Geronimo. So the class loading issues has to be resolved from my geronimo-service.xml of the manager part. How do I resolve this issue? Has anybody used xml beans 2.2.0 with their plugin components?

Do I need to write some extra coding in the application manager GBean side?
More clarification regarding the this part of the email. Do I need to write some extra coding in the deployer GBean side to pick up my version of JAR from it's class path? Is it enough to do it from the configuration level. If somebody can point me to a Geronimo coding level sample it would be greatly appreciated.

All ideas are well come.

Thanks,
Lasantha Ranaweera