On 12/8/06, Jason Dillon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

If we are going to continue to use Maven (which I'm starting to
really wonder if it is worth it),....

  .. (content clipped)...

... At this point... and ya, I may be in a
bad mood now... I don't think that mvn is an appropriate tool for
building production quality products... period.

--jason

I hear ye. I share the pain. But I fear the alternative - spending
considerable time migrating to another build system.

When you return from your bad mood to your jolly good ole' self again,
can you please shed more light on what it would take to have this
*ONE* repo; it's pros and cons and such..

Cheers
Prasad.