In order to follow proper convention, the package names need to start with the plugin id and the plugin id should be organization + product + plugin so in our case...

plugin id: org.apache.geronimo.j2g.someIdForThisSpecificPlugin

and all packages within that plugin should start with the pluginId.

-sachin