Cool! Many thanks. Please let us know what the URL is once it has been setup.

AFAIK Infra is cool with this, I've not heard any objections as of yet.

--jason

On Mar 28, 2007, at 5:15 PM, Conor MacNeill wrote:

Hi Jason,

Sorry for the delay. I'll add this this weekend if it is cool with infra.

Cheers
Conor

Jason Dillon wrote:
Hi, I was wondering if it would be possible to get Fisheye setup for the
Apache Geronimo tree?

    http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/

Fisheye is a wonderful tool and I believe that the Geronimo community
would benefit greatly by having it available to us to grok our svn
repository better.

Is it possible to get this setup, similar to the openejb and servicemix folks? I, and most certainly the rest of the G community, would really
appreciate it.

:-)

Thanks,

--jason

PS. Joe mentioned in #infra that I should just ping you and cc infra.
If there is another channel I should use to get this done please let me
know.