On Mar 29, 2007, at 1:13 PM, Joe Schaefer wrote:

Jason Dillon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Cool! Many thanks. Please let us know what the URL is once it has been setup.

AFAIK Infra is cool with this, I've not heard any objections as of yet.

Actually I'd prefer it if Conor started with

  http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/server/

because /geronimo itself contains multiple projects,
and we may need to go back to disallowing checkouts
of /geronimo.

That is fine with me for the initial setup... though really it would be good to get fisheye to give us a view over the entire project repo.

 * * *

Aside from the first scan of the repo... is there much overhead after it has been setup? I mean after the first sync, would it matter so much that its http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/server or http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo ?

--jason