On Apr 5, 2007, at 2:11 PM, Joe Bohn wrote:

I couldn't do much with the framework assembly as it requires a plugin repository with 1.2 plugins and AFAIK there is no such plugin repository available yet. Will you be making the plugins available for 1.2 as you make the release available? If not, then perhaps we shouldn't include the framework assembly in the distribution.

I updated the plugin catalog stuff in site/trunk/docs/plugins/ geronimo-1.2 locally and ran some quick tests of plugin download & install from maven repo. I'm ready to commit if/when the 1.2 artifacts are published to central.

Best wishes,
Paul