Sounds good! A tech preview with all these new goodies would be great, it will
definitively drag users' attention, and if we hook them to their own wiki pages
it would be even greater.

Depending on the number of portlets we have (or may have) we may actually want
to create a separate Tech Preview space in Confluence.

Do we have a rough idea how many would fall into this bag?

Cheers!
Hernan

Prasad Kashyap wrote:
I kinda like the idea. Each such portlet should have a link to it's
own wiki page which will allow user feedback.

I wonder if we can even take it one further, by having a wiki page for
some of our existing heavy-weight portlets (eg. wizards). The user can
blog their feedbacks which do not necessarily fall under the scope of
a JIRA. The wiki can be made to send comments to the dev-list
automatically.

Currently we do not have a closed loop for our users to provide
feedbacks. Feedbacks provided on the lists are usually lost.

This will improve the usability of our console.

Cheers
Prasad