Yes!

I am all for this, especially so we can progress it onto the Development
Tools section of the Geronimo site to make it more noticeable and easily
accessible to people interested in migrating applications, as right now the
only way to download it or even be aware of it is by digging through our
wiki.

--
Erik B. Craig