I think we could mention this tool and include some links to the main website
on top level pages like *Migrating to Apache Geronimo*, here are some links

http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC10/migrating-to-apache-geronimo.html
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC11/migrating-to-apache-geronimo.html
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC20/migrating-to-apache-geronimo.html

Cheers!
Hernan

Shiva Kumar H R wrote:
Let's do both "move the current J2G files from sandbox/j2g to devtools/trunk/j2g" and "update the Development Tools section of the Geronimo site" at the earliest.

In http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/msg07349.html a user was still using some old wiki docs (http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC10/jboss-to-geronimo-jca-migration.html <http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC10/jboss-to-geronimo-jca-migration.html>) for migrating from JBoss to Geronimo. I think it would be a good idea to update all related wiki docs (like the one above) with a highlighted link at the top pointing to the availability of J2G toolkit.

- Shiva