On 9/13/07, Lin Sun <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Tim, thanks for your nice instruction.  I am able to do scenario 2 fine
> without any prob!
>
> I have noticed 2 things:
>
> 1) one other recommended scenario (may be the most recommended scenario)
> used to be not download anything, but start at define a server then
> choose the link called "download additional server adapters" when a user
> doesn't see the adapter he wants there.   From the resulting page, he
> can just download the geronimo eclipse plugin.   I don't know if you or
> anyone has worked with WTP team to get our geronimo server to be on the
> list?

Cool!  I just tried this.  It looks like it interrogates known sites
for supported servers.  It appears that once we add our plugins/server
adapters to our "production" site, they will be picked up.
Interestingly, when clicking this button, I was offered one Apache
Geronimo server: 1.2.0!  (from
http://www.apache.org/dist/geronimo/eclipse/updates/.)  So yeah, I
think we need to fix this.

Ted Kirby