Wow! Did you happen to remember when that was? Was it downloading a 3.3 RC2 or 3.3? I haven't had any prob in downloading 3.3, which seems take less than 10 mins. 3.3 RC2 was fine too if downloading from Sachin's site using maven dependency download (not the maven ant run).

Lin

Jason Warner wrote:
The last time I built j2g, it took 248 minutes total to build. The bulk of that time was downloading eclipse. This is what caused me to make that post before about the change in information provided on a download. I was kind of hoping to see what kind of download speed I was getting. I actually had the same issue with the WTP adapter when building trunk for the eclipse plugin.