Hi,
I have prepared following list of tutorials *(developer guide)* items.
Initial task will  be two work on two items from each bullet. This will
enable to cover most of the topics initially and later the concentration
will be on increasing the count of articles in each category.

Each article will start with basics of each API used and later step by step
explanation of the application development. This will enable the developers
to find all the information and references at one place. This will in turn
help to improve the Usability and Consumabiltiy of Geronimo.

The timeframe for the complete list will be around 6 months considering the
fact that it involves quite a good amount of learning. Although the initial
task will be to complete 2 articles in each category.

The environment will be AG 2.1, GEP 2.1, WTP 2.0.1, Eclipse 3.3 SDK and
Windows XP.

The list is as follows:

*Java Server Faces*
        Developing a web application with JSF.
        AJAX with JSF.
        Using JSP Immediate Expressions to access JSF.
        UI development with JSF.
    JSF application that created, deletes, update and delete operations
against database t        tables.

*Web Application*
       Web application for JMS access.
       Web Application for EJB access.
       Web Application for JDBC access.

*Application Client*
    Application client  accessing EJB.

*Web Services*
    Building JAX-WS pojo web service
    Building JAX-WS EJB stateless session bean web services.
    RESTFUL Web Services
    SAAJ Web Services
    MTOM Web Services
    WS Addressing.

*Annotations*
    JAX-WS web service and client using annotations.

*Java Persistence API*
    Using Java Persistence API in application client.
    Working with JSF and JPA.

*EJB*
    Stateless Session Bean
    Stateful Session Bean
    Message Driven Bean.
    Container Managed Persistence with JPA
    Bean Managed Persistence with JPA

Regarding Portlets, Geronimo extensions there is still more info that needs
to be collected.

Please provide you comments and suggestions.

Thanks
Ashish